Last night on Brittany & Meredith Live, we spoke to Justin on the air.
For those of you who tuned in, you can agree. Justin’s voice is like sex. Not drunk-sloppy-messy sex. His voice is more like slow-smooth-perfect sex.
But Justin has a problem. He can’t find the right woman. This is amazing to me because I think I could totally date him. You know, if I were single.
I’m not single.
However, I am an excellent matchmaker! So that’s what we’re doing today, girls. Today we are finding Justin some dates. Pretend like I’m Patti Stanger and Justin is my client. And together, we’re going to change a couple of lives! I introduced my oldest brother to his wife. And now I plan to do the same for Justin.
Here is what you need to know about Justin:
- 29 years-old
- 5 foot, 8 inches
- Has tattoos on his back and upper arms – they’re cool and sexy
- Has been in Sales at the same job since July, 2010 (and before that he had another job – he can keep a job is what I’m trying to say)
- He likes kids
- He has no kids of his own… that he is aware of
- Non-practicing Christian
- He likes guy things, like football & hockey
- Super funny
- Favorite music: KISS, Queen, Pink Floyd, A Perfect Circle, The Beatles, Dave Mathews Band, Live
- Favorite movies: Mallrats, Clerks, Fight Club, Office Space
- Favorite TV shows: The Office, The Daily Show
- I forgot to ask him if he reads. But I know he can write. He writes World’s Last Single Guy.
- Sings in the car & shower
- Likes chicken wings & beer
- Did I mention his voice sounds like sex?
- Lives in Ohio
- Enjoys long walks on a beach
- Wears matching shoes
- Open to long distance relationships
And here is what he looks like playing with his niece:
This is Justin counting money at work (with a less attractive guy at that can play air duster):
Here is what he looks like when he is making you laugh until you pee your pants:
This is an example of how Justin makes you day dream about having his babies:
And here is Justin in his car:
And finally, Justin bought a girl these flowers and posted it to Facebook:
I’m giving away dates with Justin. Yes, I am now into human trafficking.
Single ladies, do you want a date with Justin? I think you do!
To get into contact with Justin, you need to leave a comment with your idea of the perfect first date. Also leave some information about yourself. For example, I would write this: “My perfect first date would be a karaoke contest. I would win. He would find this lovely. I am an HR Manager with three kids. I have a nice rack and great blonde hair. I am very funny. I don’t like pets. I kiss on the first date.”
Make sure you put in a VALID email address so I can reach you! Since I am the matchmaker, I will do the screening. No married chicks. No dudes.
If you’re not single, feel free to share this post with all of your single friends. Post it on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and help me whore out Justin! OMG, you guys! This is so much fun! I hope we can make a love connection!